For some Veterans, purchasing or refinancing a home using their veteran home loan guaranty benefit can be overwhelming. The key is to be prepared for the process and have a trusted resource for guidance.
Many Veterans prefer to start the process of getting pre-qualified by speaking to a VA home loan specialist. To have a Military Mortgage Shop VA Home Loan specialist answer your questions or assist in getting pre-qualified, please use one of the options below:
1. Call Us: 1-888-844-9851 – Nationwide Toll-Free
2. Use the Contact Us form on our website by Clicking Here.
3. Click Here to complete our secure online pre-qualification form. A specialist will be able to review your information and contact you to discuss the next steps.
If you are not ready to speak to a specialist and are still just gathering information, Click Here to visit the Get Started page.
The Get Started page provides the steps to get a va home loan. Here’s a summary of the steps:
1. Information you should start gathering to get prepared to apply for a VA home loan.
2. The importance of getting copies of your credit reports and scores so you can immediately address any negative credit items, verify all information contained is accurate and protect yourself against identity theft. Click Here if you do not have a recent copy of your credit reports and scores.
3. Contact Us