I will never forget the mortgage crisis of 2007 and how it affected our economy. Since then, so many of you have been unable to refinance your VA mortgage because the appraised value did not meet the investor’s requirement. Simply put, you are “upside down” in your mortgage.
Finally, our military men and woman are getting some relief. Once again, Military Mortgage Shop is offering the original VA IRRRL (interest rate reduction refinance loan):
- No Appraisal Required
- No Income Verification
- No Cash Reserves
- No Mortgage Insurance
No longer are we required to have your property appraised. This change alone will give a large amount of Veterans the opportunity to refinance to historically low rates and, in most cases, save them a substantial amount of money each month.
The VA IRRRL application process is simple and substantially less paperwork than a standard refinance. The borrower is required to meet the minimum credit score requirement of 620 and needs to have been current on mortgage payments for 12 consecutive months.
To get more information on refinancing your VA Mortgage:
1. Call Us: 1-888-844-9851 – Nationwide Toll-Free
2. Use the Contact Us form on our website by Clicking Here.
3. Click Here to complete our secure online pre-qualification form. A specialist will be able to review your information and contact you to discuss the next steps.
If you are not ready to speak to a specialist and are still just gathering information, Click Here to visit the Get Started page.
The Get Started page provides the steps to get a va home loan. Here’s a summary of the steps:
1. Information you should start gathering to get prepared to apply for a VA home loan.
2. The importance of getting copies of your credit reports and scores so you can immediately address any negative credit items, verify all information contained is accurate and protect yourself against identity theft. Click Here if you do not have a recent copy of your credit reports and scores.
3. Contact Us